Tuesday, June 30, 2009

gee gee gee baby baby baby

wow, it looks i pretty much abandoned this blog..lol
I'm going to start up again and try to post stuff more frequently..

it feels so strange looking at the photo below ..it seems so
long ago, yet i remember everything like it was yesterday..so. i chopped my hair off! i wish i had done it sooner!... so many pluses: no more neck pain, i don't have to tie it up in a ponytail, no more oily roots and dried ends, no more waiting forever for my hair to dry...and best of all, i have all virgin hair again! whoo hoo...which means no more tangles..i just have to run a comb through my hair and that's it... i haven't been able to do that in ages.... :D
getting my hair cut just reaffirmed the idea that hair is just hair, it'll grow out so there's no point becoming super attached with it.

my new mini-obsession lately has been 3d beaded charms, and chinese/korean/japanese knots both require an incredible amount of time and skill..neither of which i have..
so i've been looking at them in awe...but i think i'll try to tackle one of the simpler knot projects..



No comments:

Post a Comment